These cheese biscuits are To Die For! Yes, you read that right! To Die For!!
If you love a melt in your mouth biscuit, then you will want these! If you love a cheese biscuit, these are the biscuits for you! Run, do not walk, to the kitchen and make some now! Make your family and yourself happy! The best part about these biscuits is that they are made from a homemade mix that you have (or can have) in your refrigerator!
Many of us have visited Red Lobster and loved the biscuits that are served with your meal. I know I have. In the past, when we have gone out to eat at Red Lobster, my daughter was the most excited when they brought the cheesy and garlicy biscuits. I can remember when they used to bring a big basket of them (now they bring on biscuit per person).
These Cheese Biscuits are better than anything you have ever eaten at Red Lobster.
- 2 Cups Homemade Baking Mix (Bisquick)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Stir homemade baking mix (bisquick), milk and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 9 spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush melted butter over warm biscuits.
- *You can add garlic powder to the melted butter to make them Cheesy Garlic Biscuits.
- Please see the recipe for the Homemade Biscuit mix here, on FeedingBig.com
I omitted the garlic from this recipe. We are not fond of garlic in our bread in this house. I would add about 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to the recipe if you want a Cheese and Garlic Biscuit.
These biscuits would go well with these meals:
Find the recipe for the Homemade Baking Mix here:
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- How to Make the Most Delicious Eggnog Scones #SundaySupper - December 4, 2016
- Need more sleep?How to do it and why you should - December 2, 2016
- This Is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #92 - December 1, 2016