Halloween is such a wonderful and fun time of the year. We all get to pretend we are something that we are not, whether it be something scary or out of this world. We get to decorate on the “dark” side and parties abound!
This Candy Apple Punch is great for Halloween parties! It’s blood red color will fit in perfect for any scary party. The flavor mix of apple juice, limeade and cinnamon will tantalize the taste of the scariest vampire or monster that has the fortitude to try it!
This punch is quick and easy to pull together and can be made the day before your party. So it is convenient too! My family fell in love with this great drink and I was glad to serve it to them. I feel this is a pretty healthy drink, the juices are natural and the only unnatural sugar in it is from the cinnamon candies.
I am sharing this recipe with you as a Halloween punch, but I can easily see it being served at any holiday party or family night event.
- 6 cups apple juice
- 3 cups water
- 15 hard cinnamon candies
- 1 (6-ounce) can thawed limeade concentrate, undiluted
- Combine all the ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and chill 8 hours or until candies are dissolved.
- Stir well, serve and enjoy!**
- ** You can also heat this beverage by pouring the mixture into a large Dutch oven, and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
I hope you and your family enjoy this tart and spicy punch. If you are looking for a few other snacks for your next party, I would love it if you would take a minute to check these out!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Cinnamon Honey Sweet Potato Chips, a clean eating recipe - January 13, 2017
- This Is How We Roll Thursday #98 - January 12, 2017
- Cauliflower Buffalo Bites, a vegan version of buffalo wings - January 10, 2017