This shop has been compensated by #Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I don’t know about you, but at times, finding one product that will satisfy the needs and wants of all of your family members can be difficult. The new line of #SilkAlmondBlends is perfect for my family!
I can easily satisfy the high protein needs of Big with the Almondmilk Protein + Fiber and the Silk’s Almond Coconut Blend gives my vegetarian daughter the great tropical taste that she loves.
Sunday breakfast in my house has always meant sitting down with family and sharing a bigger breakfast than just a quick bowl of cereal or a muffin. We love having pancakes, waffles and french toast on Sunday. It is a great way to start out a day.
Last Sunday I decided to try a different blueberry pancake recipe. Let me tell you, this recipe is a new favorite in my house. The pancakes turned out fluffy and they had just a bit of sweetness to them. I loved the natural sweetness from the Silk Almondmilk. We all used less syrup on our pancakes, which is a good thing – less sugar is always good! The higher protein in the almond milk gave both Big and my daughter that extra health boost also.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup #SilkAlmondMilk Protein &Fiber
- 2 Tbsp canola Oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3/4/ blueberries
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Silk, oil and honey until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir gently until bak rely combined - the batter will still be a little lumpy.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Cook on a hot oiled griddle. Serve hot.
You may wonder if #SilkAlmondBlends are only good for breakfast. I found that this great almond milk is great for making many dishes. My daughter loves using the Almond Coconut Blend for smoothies. She adds fresh or frozen fruit, a little yogurt and honey to the milk and has a great snack of on the go breakfast.
I love using is for baking! I also recently tried a recipe for Blueberry Salad Dressing. It is the perfect dressing for a summer salad.
I found the recipe for the Blueberry Salad Dressing on the Silk.com site. There are so many great recipe there! I know I will be back. The dressing was easy to make and has a great creamy texture to it.
Safeway is my new store to shop at! I know that I can find all of the #SilkAlmondBlend varieties there. I just head over to the diary isle and there is always a whole refrigerator section dedicated to Silk.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- The best nachos recipe, Cowboy Nachos #SundaySupper - June 25, 2017
- Best No Bake Cheesecake with blueberries #DiaryMonth - June 23, 2017
- Alfredo sauce with cream cheese #DairyMonth - June 21, 2017