Eating good, healthy food is so important to me. This recipe for the best fruit kabobs ever is proof of that.
It is so important to me that my family eats clean/real food. I am sure that it is super important to you also.
This recipe for the best fruit kabobs ever is so simple. It is also so flexible. You can se the fruits that your family loves.
Best Fruit Kabobs Ever Fruit you can use:
You might wonder why I consider these the best fruit kabobs ever. Well, it is simple actually. They have my favorite fruits and they are healthy. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, just put goodness from nature.
Fruit kabobs are fun for get togethers, picnics, lunch boxes and just because. When you eat one of these you are getting .
Here are a few benefits of eating fruit:
- Instant energy
- Full of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins
- Full of fiber
- Helps to keep you disease free
You can easily see why I think these are the best fruit kabobs ever. They are so good tasting and good for you.
You can easily make a fancy fruit skewer using any of the fruits mentioned above. I love the idea of being able to mix and match the fruit in these kabobs.
Fruit kabobs can be made in a matter of minutes. All you do is place your favorite fruits on a skewer and you are done. Some fruits such as blueberries, blackberries and strawberries and be threaded on the skewer without chopping them.
Larger fruits, like the pineapple I used, should be cut into chunks.
Don’t have blackberries? Use cantaloupe or perhaps nectarines or peaches!
July 4th, 1776 is the date the Second Continental Congress adopted The United States Declaration of Independence effectively ending British rule. Now we celebrate our independence each year on July 4th with fireworks, picnics, parades and backyard barbecues across our nation. Join these 11 bloggers as we celebrate and share some patriotic themed recipes!
- Apple Slab Pie by Palatable Pastime
- Berry Phyllo Cups with Lemon Cheesecake Cream by Caroline’s Cooking
- Patriotic Cupcakes by Family Around The Table
- Red Velvet Dulce de Leche Poke Cake by Frugal Pantry
- Red, White and Blue Berry Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Red, White and Blue Bundt by A Day In The Life On The Farm
- Red, White & Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Red, White & Blue Nachos by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Red, White and Blue Scones by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Red, White and Blue Sangria by Simple and Savory
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Enjoy summer with friends and pizza - August 19, 2017
- Julia Childs Roast Chicken, the best you will have #JuliaChild - August 15, 2017
- Chocolate Cake Mug Recipe - August 14, 2017