Spring has finally arrived and I am so excited to get out in the garden and dig in the dirt. I could spends hours outside. Of course, along with the season of spring, come the season of Allergies!
Here are a few photos of what I get to see and work with in my yard/garden.
My kitties like to get involved too! Of course, they make me sneeze too!
Doesn’t it make you want to get outside also? Pay no mind to the weeds!
I know that when I gather my gardening tools, I will be outside for a long time. I also know that I will be sneezing and coughing because of my allergies. As I get to be a little older, there are times, when I have an issue with bladder control – especially when I sneeze!
To take care of this issue, I trust Depend Silhouette Active Fit. What a comfortable fit! I don’t have to worry any more about little accidents. When I am hanging over the fence
gossiping chatting with my neighbor, I don’t have to wonder if she can see a bulky line under my clothing.
Did you know these facts?
• Depend Silhouette Active Fit briefs have a lower rise+ for an underwear-like look, fit and feel.
• As a category first, Depend SAF is available in black and beige colors
• More people with bladder leakage are in their 20’s than their 80’s
• The average age of someone with bladder leakage is only 52!
• More people with bladder leakage are 50 or younger than 60 or older!
Depend is entering year two of Underwareness, a social movement and charitable cause to break down the bladder leakage stigma. For every photo and video shared using #Underwareness and featuring Depend products, the Depend brand will donate $1, up to $3 million, through 2016 to fund charities that advance the research and education of bladder leakage.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Broccoli Apple Salad with Tahini Dressing, a clean eating recipe - January 20, 2017
- This is How We Roll Thursday Link Party #99 - January 19, 2017
- Lentil soup with squash and kale; a vegetarian one pot meal - January 16, 2017