Zucchini is one of my favorite summertime vegetables.  Big and I often have a garden in the backyard and one of the things we enjoy growing is zucchini.  Word of warning – one or two zucchini plants can give you more veggies than you would ever want!  Your neighbors may begin to hate you and pretend they are not home when they see you approaching their house with a basket of zucchini!

Recently, my Summer Squash Casserole recipe has been receiving a lot of Pins.  So, I thought I would share a couple of my favorite zucchini recipes and a few additional recipes from some of my blogging friends also!  I hope you are able to find 2 or 3 recipes that you would like to try!

Zucchini Recipes - Over 30 of the Best

IMG_0291

Zucchini Chicken Parmeasean

Zucchini_grilled_KCM5

Grilled Zucchini with Herb Marinade

IMG_1139

Cheesy Zucchini Bread

More zucchini recipes you will love:

Tagged with →

15 Responses to Zucchini – The best summer vegetable

1. Thank you so much for including our Zucchini Dog Treats and all of the other recipe inspirations. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

I am so glad that you shared the dog treat recipe with me. I will be making these for my little pup. She just loves homemade treats and I enjoy making them for her!

2. I have over 30 zucchini recipes! I love them and you’re right, last year we had 8 plants and were OVERrun with zucchini, the reason I have so many recipes :)
    I miss my garden this year but am enjoying fresh produce from local growers.

I remember seeing all of the photos of your tons of veggies! When you have zucchini, you get creative in the kitchen!

3. Hi Cynthia – I stopped scrolling at zucchini brownies LOL! Seriously… I really want to love zucchini and I keep trying it, but I haven’t quite warmed up to it yet. We are growing it in the garden this year, so I’m looking forward to trying new recipes. I need to eat more veggies and I have not given up hope! I know there will be some delicious zucchini recipes in this list which I will love. Hugs, Holly

If you are growing this prolific veggie, you better learn to love it. Of course, you could always send some this way!

4. Awesome recipes thanks for sharing, we love zucchini I wanna try them all!
    #Sits

5. Those look so delicious, thank you! I will definitely be trying some of them soon.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. I love zucchini and look forward to making some of these recipes also! Have a great week!

6. April says:

What a nice bunch of zucchini recipes, I love the gallete, that looks like a fun one to make, and how fun to include the dogs in zucchini season, what a fun idea to use it in dog treats! :)

The gullet was one of my recipes and I and my family loved it. It was a great light dinner for the summer. I have not tried the biscuits for the pup yet, but I thought it was a fun thing to try! Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

7. I love zucchini! One of the things I’ve been wanting to try is zucchini faux pasta. I’ve also been kinda into making dog treats lately, so I’ll be looking into the zucchini dog treats. :)

8. heather says:

I can’t wait until our zucchini is ready….should be soon!

9. Lisa says:

I love zucchini. I look forward to checking these all out! Thanks for linking up with “Try a New Recipe Tuesday.” Hope you can join us again this week. http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/2014/06/try-new-recipe-tuesday-june-10.html