It is the last day of 2013!  This year has been a year with some struggles, so I am not sorry to see it end.  I have high hopes for the new year though!  I have made my goals and plan to stick to them!  How about you?  Have you made your 2014 goals yet?

I wanted to share the top 12 recipes from the year 2013 with all of you.  I hope you enjoy!

Top 12 Reader Favorites of 2103

Tuna Salad in Avocado

Summer Squash Gratin

Linking to: Common Ground

Tagged with →

20 Responses to Top 12 Reader Favorites of 2013

1. brett says:

homemade cheezits sound amazing! gonna check them out

2. Tex Mex twice baked potatoes, Chicken Shepherds Pie, Creamy Strawberry Salad Dressing – all sound and look so scrumptious. I haven’t set my goals yet, but I am working on them this coming week while I have a few days to concentrate on it. I’m always willing to try new recipes and these are making it onto my menu. Good luck with your goals.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will try the Tex Mex potatoes – they are great. Good luck with coming up with your goals!

3. Jennifer B says:

These all look wonderful! I love trying out new recipes!

4. Angela says:

It’s always fun to go back and see what was popular. You’ve had some great recipes this year!

5. Shauna says:

Oooh, they all sound great, especially that creamy strawberry salad dressing… YUM

6. yummy recipes! I am pinning your homemade cheez it’s to make for my kids – thank you!

7. Kathy Balman says:

Yum they all sound terrific. I’m definitely gonna try the text me twice baked potatoes.

8. Debbie Denny says:

Fantastic recipes! I love cranberry Orange muffins

9. What great recipes! My fave is the homemade cheez it crackers!

10. ooh! I’ve been meaning to make those crackers, I just keep forgetting. Thanks for the reminder, Happy New Year!

11. The Buttery Caramelized Brussels Sprouts look so delicious to me!

12. Bethany Delk says:

I’ve just recently started eating brussel sprouts and I can’t wait to try your recipe! Looks delicious!

13. So many great recipes included in your posts. Can’t wait to read what 2014 brings.

14. I want to make your Cheez-its and send them to my son. That would be a huge hit!

15. Lisa says:

Can’t wait to try the Cinnamon Chip Scones!

16. Hi Cynthia – My favorite of yours didn’t make the list… the acorn squash with rice (we make it with quinoa) is a weekly dinner staple for my family. Can’t wait to try more of your recipes! Happy 2014!!! Hugs, Holly

17. Terra Heck says:

All of those recipes look really good, especially the Tex-Mex Twice Baked Potatoes. I’ll have to try making them sometime soon.