Rolo Pretzel Delights are my new obsession. They are easy to make and so delicious!
This recipe came straight from the back of the Rolo packages. I wish I could say that I was smart enough to invent this, but alas, I am only smart enough to know that these little guys rock!
- Small pretzels
- Pecan Halves (You can also use M&M's or any other candy or nut that you like)
- Rolo Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil
- Place one pretzel for each Rolo Pretzel Delight desired on prepared sheet
- Top each pretzel with one Rolo Chewy Caramel
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until caramel pieces beings to soften, but not melt. Remove from oven, top with either pecan, candy or another pretzel.
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Birthday Cake Bars #IsabelsBirthdayBash - August 4, 2015
- Menu Plan Monday #51 - August 3, 2015
- New York, New York – My adventures in the Big City - July 31, 2015