Cranberries are such a wonderful and versatile fruit.  When I was young, the only type of cranberry I knew was that wonderful jellied mass that was plopped on a plate.  I can still remember trying to get it to come out of the can in one piece, so we could slice it and make it look pretty!  For some crazy reason, when I was pregnant, I craved it.  I would head to the local cafeteria and order turkey with dressing and cranberry sauce.  The servers got to know me and would make sure they gave me an extra large serving of cranberry sauce!

Cranberries can be found in so many dishes, they are not meant as just a side at Thanksgiving.  I love using them for muffins and I often add dried cranberries to my homemade granola.  This Thanksgiving, I plan on making homemade cranberry sauce.  No more jellied mass sliding around a plate for me!

Here are a few great recipes from myself and some of my blogging friends.  I am sure you will find at least two or three that you and your family will love!

Over 40 Best Ever Cranberry Recipes

Cranberry Orange Muffins by Feeding Big

Homemade Granola with Cranberries and more by Feeding Big

Apple and Cranberry Tuna Salad by Feeding Big

Fresh Cranberry Salsa with Cilantro, Lime and Jalapeño by Kalyn’s Kitchen

Bourbon Cranberry Sauce by Garden Therapy

Cranberry Clementine Coconut Bars by Healthy Seasonal Recipes

Maple Orange Cranberry Sauce by Andrea Meyers (The Kids Cook)

White Chocolate Cranberry Granola by The Country Chic Cottage

The Best Cranberry Chutney by The Nobel Pig

Cranberry Compote with Apple and Orange by Healthy Seasonal Recipes

Pear Cranberry Pie with Oatmeal Streusel by The Nobel Pig

Cranberry Apple Cobbler by The Nobel Pig

Pomegranate Cranberry Sauce by Is This Really My Life

Fresh and Dried Cranberry Salsa by All Four Burners

Herbed Chicken Casserole with Wild Rice, Red Rice and Cranberries by The Spiced Life

Cranberry Chocolate Trail Mix Cookies by Simply Southern Baking

Wild Rice and Cranberry Loaf by 3 Boys and a Dog

Orange Cranberry Oatmeal by 3 Boys and  a Dog

Cranberry Kiss Mocktail (No alcohol) By 3 Boys and a Dog

Always a Hit – Fresh Cranberry Sauce by Ramblings of a Caffeinated Army Wife

Make Your Own Cranberry Sauce by 2 Boys + 1 Girl = 1 Crazy Mom

40 + Best Ever Cranberry Recipes

Thanks so very much for stopping by.  I am positive you found something that made your mouth water and your stomach grumble!

If you are new here, please take a moment to click HERE and head over to the New? Start Here Page, it will give you some great information about me and my blog.  Thanks so much and see you soon!

Tagged with →

40 Responses to Cranberry Recipes – Just in time for Thanksgiving

1. Thanks so much for sharing my recipe! Off to check out the others.

I am always happy to share! I love finding new recipes and making new friends! Thank you for letting me put it in the roundup.

2. Corinne says:

I love cranberries! I use them in salads, breads, and of course, as a side dish at Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to check out all of the other possibilities. Thanks for putting this collection of recipes together.

3. I love cranberries so I’ll have to visit some of these! Thanks for posting and sharing.

4. Oh wow, I don’t even know which one to make first! I have a ton of fresh cranberries here and need to use them very soon. I guess with this round up here I won’t have a problem finding something good anymore :)

5. Laura says:

What a great list! I love cranberries! Thanks so much for including me!

6. Cranberry season is one of my favorite times of the year. Can’t wait to try some of these recipes, and thanks for including mine!

7. Hi Cynthia – Thanks so much for the roundup! I love cranberries, but they are a little too tart “raw” and I can never find good recipes to make some fun creations. They are such a healthy food… can’t wait to try out some of these recipes. Hugs, Holly

8. Jennifer B says:

This is an awesome list of recipes! Thanks so much for putting this together! I love cranberries!

9. Chrishelle says:

I love cranberries. Thanks for all of these awesome recipes. Cranberry cheesecake ice cream, can we have a moment of silence.

10. brett says:

oh, i love cranberries. the color, the smell, the flavor

11. Helene Cohen Bludman says:

Wow! I’d like to try each one of these recipes, they look so good. The granola sounds fabulous.

12. Eva says:

For one of my recent sampler parties I made Cranberry Orange Muffins, similar to the Cranberry Orange Bread by Home Cooked Memories you have on your list. I love the flavor combination of these two fruits!

There really is something special about the combination of cranberries and orange. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. See you soon.

13. Great collection! I love cooking with cranberries this time of year.

14. Debbie Denny says:

Thanks foir all these great ideas. Cant wait to try some of them!

15. kathy balman says:

wow these all sound absolutely fabulous, pinning too

16. Dawn Lopez says:

Oh my oh my! I love cranberry around this time of the year. Now I am super hungry! Thanks for sharing all these fun recipes!

17. Amy Desrosiers says:

These look like some great recipes for the season!

18. Javeriya says:

Thanks for sharing Cynthia. This is a great round-up.

19. Lisa says:

I’m making a list of all the things I’m trying!!

20. yummy! I just bought a bag of cranberries the other day so now I know what to make – thank you for the recipes!

21. Vonnie says:

WOW! What a great list of recipes…..I too remember having the canned jelly cranberries every year for Thanksgiving. When I saw that they were on sale last week, I decided to check the ingredients. Well, needless to say, I didn’t get some b/c of what was in them. I’m going to make our own cranberry sauce this year as well. Thanks again!

I don’t think anyone thought of checking ingredients when I was young, we just ate what was on the table! Thanks for stopping by.

22. Cranberries are so perfect – sweet, but not too much. Thanks for sharing!

23. It is nice to see so many cranberry recipes. Life is good when you don’t have to just eat cranberry’s from a can.

24. Susan says:

I haven’t met a cranberry recipe I don’t like. Can’t wait to try some of these.

25. I love all things cranberry. Thanks for all the yummy new recipes.

26. Liz says:

Thank you! Cranberries make me happy and I’m always up for trying some new ways to use them in baking!

27. katherine says:

I love making Cranberry bread for the holidays!

28. This is an awesome list – I want to try so many things! Thanks so much for sharing!

29. […] 40+ Cranberry Recipes from Feeding Big […]