Crescent Roll Recipes begin to make their appearance around the holidays.  I just love seeing that little dough boy, don’t you?

Who hasn’t had a freshly baked basket of crescent rolls placed on their Thanksgiving or Christmas table?  When I was younger, I was always excited to wake up on the morning after a big holiday dinner and search out a leftover crescent roll or two for breakfast!  I would smear it with butter and jam and hurry up and eat them before any other family members could find the buttery delight.

20 Best Ever Crescent Roll Recipes

Crescent rolls are so versatile. They can be used for appetizers, main dishes and desserts.  I have pulled together a few recipes for you from some of my favorite bloggers.  I hope you enjoy!

If you have a favorite crescent roll recipe, please share the link in the comment section. I would love to check it out!

41 Responses to Crescent Roll Recipes – A Roundup with Feeding Big

1. And here I sit hungry, I knew I should have eaten before popping over here. WOW I see several I plan on pinning for later. I think I need to make store run today and buy some crescent rolls.

2. Lots of great ideas there!! I use crescent rolls to make mummy hot dogs at this time of year.

3. I love crescent rolls! My favorite recipe is chicken pastries! Thanks for all the awesome ideas in one place!

4. Michele says:

I actually used crescent dough and put apple pie filling in it–they came out so yummy-and I used one of the NuNatural products (tagatose) so it was almost sugar free! It really tasted like regular apple pie!

5. Makes me wish I could eat Crescent Rolls. I haven’t had anything like that in years… but I still remember the taste. I want to try the Cheesy CHicken Crescents using the left over turkey for my family after Thanksgiving.

6. Michelle H says:

I never think to buy crescent rolls, but there are so many delicious looking foods in this post. Definitely pinning a bunch to try!

7. Casey says:

I have tried a few of these before, like the pizza rolls, but there are a lot of new ideas here I would love to test out. The Thanksgiving Gratitude Roll is a concept I would love to try this year! :)

8. Some yummy food here! Thanks for including my Bacon-Peach Pinwheels!

9. What is it about that little roll of dough that makes everything taste better. I will be trying a few of these as they would be perfect for the holiday get togethers that will be coming up.

10. Rosey says:

We used to make ham and asparagus wrapped in a crescent roll and I forgot all about it until this post. No idea why we stopped, I’m going to see if I can find the recipe. :)

11. YUM! One more delicious than the other! This reminds me that I haven’t had pigs in a blanket in like forever! I must make some next week :)

12. I love crescent rolls:) They are so versatile and delicious~ My mom made an apple dessert using crescent rolls……I have got to find that recipe!! Thanks for sharing all of these wonderful crescent roll recipes at Four Seasons Blog Hop~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

13. Laura says:

I miss crescent rolls. Unfortunately I haven’t found a gluten free option yet. Here’s my 9 year old’s favorite thing I make with crescent rolls: http://nowthingsarecookin.blogspot.com/2013/02/chicken-crescent-bundles-recipe.html

And here’s mine: http://nowthingsarecookin.blogspot.com/2013/02/chicken-crescent-bundles-recipe.html

I am so glad you left a couple of recipes for me! I am sorry to hear you can’t have them. I am sure that someone will come up with a gluten free version. Thanks for stopping by!

14. Sarah Bailey says:

I’m not sure if my first comment went through so sorry if you get this twice – I love the sound of the cheese and ham rolly! I could tuck into that right now :) x

15. Annemarie says:

My the time I got to the end of your post I was read to cook some Crescent Rolls. I have no had them in years my mother use to make them with hotdogs Yum!!

16. I’ve used them in several ways, but wow, who knew there were THIS many fab ideas?!!! Thanks!

17. Pam says:

Wow! That is a lot of ways to use crescent rolls. I had never seen several of those before. Yum!

18. Pam says:

I see plenty of recipes on this page that I want to try. What a variety. I think I better get busy making some of these to get through all of them, LOL. Some will go great on Football Sunday.

19. I am interested in making every single one of these recipes! They look amazing! I never really thought about using crescent rolls for sweet dishes but now I definitely want to try!

20. I love crescent rolls because they are such a versatile food. You can munch on them for breakfast and even include them in a formal family dinner party. Also, the kids love them too which is an added bonus.

21. Andrea says:

We indulge in crescent rolls a couple times a year, usually during the holidays. I would love to learn how to make them from scratch! The recipes above look sooo tasty!

22. I love pig in a blankets. They are so easy to do and the kids just love them!

23. Le-an Lacaba says:

A great list indeed that it has got my stomach rumbling. My family loves crescent rolls, and I love them most of all.

24. Holy Yummy Batman! Crescent rolls are the most addictive, I always want like five – and now I want to run to the store for a dozen and make most of these recipes!

25. Elise says:

These are the kind of recipes that make me wish DH didn’t have food allergies. so much deliciousness!

26. amanda @attachedmoms says:

there sure are a lot of things you can do with crescent rolls!

27. These look so delicious! I’m going to have to try them!

28. I make Pigs is a blanket too, they are kids favorites. We also take them when going out for lunch or when travelling.

29. Sorry it was autocorrect I think, I wanted to say Pigs in a Blanket.

30. Lois says:

Thank you so much Cynthia for the features! I was wondering where all the “love” for my peach dessert was coming from! :)

31. Antonella says:

Yummy, love crescent rolls and now I have so many more reasons to love them, lol! Thanks for these, can’t wait to try a few of them… especially the nutella (think I’ll skip the banana)
    I linked over from the Inspire Us Thursday Party where I am participating with my
    Every Leaf printable, and
    If the Broom fits fun printable
    I would love it if you’d stop by.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

32. Mmmm….all of these recipes look delicious!!!

Thanks so much for sharing on Turn it Up Tuesdays…we love having you! :)