Pumpkin Spice Frappuccinos are perfect for any time of the year, but I love them the most in the fall. There is something about the scent of pumpkin and spices that warms me up!
I want to share a photo of some fall foliage in my neighborhood. I love this season of the year and wish these colors were able to stay longer.
I made some Pumpkin Spice Scones, the other day. Let me tell you, they were wonderful. The recipe didn’t use the entire can of pumpkin, so not wanting to waste it, I stuck the extra pumpkin puree in the refrigerator. Every time I opened the door to the refrigerator, I saw the pumpkin puree! I kept trying to think of what to do with it.
My energy was sort of low yesterday afternoon and I thought, “I sure could use a cup of coffee! I should drive over to Starbucks and get one.”
Then the inspiration hit me! Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino!
That’s right, made at home and even better than Starbucks!
Please understand, my recipe is not an exact science. Please just use this as a basis and then use your own sense of taste as a judge of how much of any ingredient to add or subtract.
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Perfect drink for a cool fall day. Spicy pumpkin mixed with coffee - what could be better?
Write a review
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup Half and Half (could use skim or regular milk)
- 4 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 -4 teaspoons Sugar (could use honey, agave, splenda)
- Ice (about 1 cup)
- Toss it all in the blender. Let it blend for a couple of minutes and then taste it. If necessary, add more of whatever you like.
Feeding Big http://feedingbig.com/
I hope you enjoy this! I know fall is here and it is cooler, but we still have a few warm days and this frappuccino will hit the spot!
I believe in creating fantastic meals on a budget. To me budgeting doesn't have to mean eating beans and rice for every meal.I love to scour recipe books for great recipes and then remake them to fit in my $5.00 dinner guidelines.Follow me and I will make sure your meals are not boring and won't break the bank!
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – My family staycation - August 26, 2015
- One Chicken, Two Meals #EffortlessMeals - August 25, 2015
- Menu Plan Monday #53 - August 24, 2015