1 cup frozen peas
½ cup milk
¾ cup butter crackers, crushed
4 oz. (about 2- ½ cups) egg noodles
1 can (10.75 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. Stir in noodles, peas, tuna and thyme.
- Transfer to a 1-½ quart casserole. Bake 15 minutes; top with cracker crumbs. Continue baking 5 – 10 minutes or until heated through.
Linking up to:
Earning My Cape
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- Jambalaya with Shrimp & Crispy Chicken Wings #SundaySupper - February 7, 2016
- Menu Plan Monday #65 - January 25, 2016
- Breakfast in Bed on Valentines Day - January 22, 2016