1 cup frozen peas
½ cup milk
¾ cup butter crackers, crushed
4 oz. (about 2- ½ cups) egg noodles
1 can (10.75 oz.) Cream of Mushroom soup
¼ tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dried thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions, adding peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
- In a separate bowl, mix together soup, milk and garlic powder. Stir in noodles, peas, tuna and thyme.
- Transfer to a 1-½ quart casserole. Bake 15 minutes; top with cracker crumbs. Continue baking 5 – 10 minutes or until heated through.
Linking up to:
Earning My Cape
Latest posts by Cynthia (see all)
- 5 reasons why I hang my laundry to dry - August 28, 2015
- Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello – My family staycation - August 26, 2015
- One Chicken, Two Meals #EffortlessMeals - August 25, 2015